CM2 SCR helps you flash or unlock your Featurephones powered by the SpreadTrum chipset. The CM2 SCR Module tool also allows you to repair Dead and IMEI issues.
Feature Of CM2 SCR
Flash Stock ROM: The SCR tool helps you flash PAC or Bin firmware on SpreadTrum-powered devices.
Repair Dead Issue: The CM2 SCR tool also helps repair the Dead issue.
Reset Screen Lock: The tool also helps unlock the Pin lock. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Repair IMEI Issue: The SCR tool also helps you fix the IMEI null or Invalid IMEI issue.
Download CM2 SCR For Windows
CM2 SCR allows you to install stock ROM on your SpreadTrum-powered Featurephones. The tool also allows for repairing the Dead issues. We recommend using the latest version of the SCR tool.
How To Use?
- Download CM2 SCR on your computer then installs it.
- Then, install SpreadTrum USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the CM2 SCR tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to the SPD FP tab > Now, click on the Flash tab > Then, choose PAC or Bin firmware > Click on flash > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
- Repair Dead Issue: Go to the SPD FP tab > Then, click on the Service tab > Now, click on the Format FS > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to the SPD FP tab > Then, click on the Service tab > Now, click on the Format FS > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Repair IMEI Issue: Go to the SPD FP tab > Then, click on the Service tab > Now, input original IMEI > Now, click on the Repair > Connect your device to Flash mode.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the SCR tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to Infinity Team. Because they created and distributed this CM2 SCR tool.
USB Driver: We have shared USB drivers for connecting your mobile device to the computer. i.e., SPD USB Driver.