CM2 SP2 helps you flash or unlock your Android Smartphones and Tablets powered by the SpreadTrum chipset. The CM2 Unisoc/SPD2 Module tool also allows you to reset FRP, screen locks, and repair IMEI issues.
Feature Of CM2 SP2
Flash Stock ROM: The SP2 tool helps you flash PAC or XML firmware on SpreadTrum-powered devices.
Reset FRP Lock: The CM2 SP2 tool also helps reset the FRP lock.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face lock. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Repair IMEI Issue: The SP2 tool also helps you fix the IMEI null or Invalid IMEI issue.
Download CM2 SP2 For Windows
CM2 SP2 allows you to install stock ROM on your SpreadTrum-powered Smartphones and Tablets. The tool also allows unlocking the FRP lock and screen locks. We recommend using the latest version of the SP2 tool.
Choose Any Version:
v2.14: InfinityBox_install_CM2SP2_v2.14.zip – Latest
How To Use?
- Download CM2 SP2 on your computer, then installs it.
- Then, install SpreadTrum USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the CM2 SP2 tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to the Firmware Flasher tab > Now, click on the Load Firmware > Then, choose PAC firmware > Click on flash > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to the Service tab > Then, click on the Reset FRP > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to the Service tab > Then, click on the Format FS > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Repair IMEI Issue: Go to the Service tab > Then, input the original IMEI number > Now, click on the Repair > Connect your device to Flash mode.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the SP2 tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to Infinity Team. Because they created and distributed this CM2 SP2 tool.
USB Driver: We have shared some USB drivers for connecting your mobile device to the computer. i.e., SPD USB Driver.