LG USB Driver helps you connect your LG mobile devices to the computer. The USB Driver also allows you to flash, unlock, and repair your LG smartphones and tablets.
Feature Of LG USB Driver
Fix Driver Issue: The Driver helps you fix the driver issue on your Windows computer without installing the LG PC Suite application.
Compatible: This USB Driver is compatible with Windows OS (Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11).
Easy To Install: You can easily install this USB Driver on your computer because the installation process is straightforward.
No Need To Install Manually: This driver installation process is straightforward, so there is no need to install it manually on Device Manager.
Small USB Driver: It is a lightweight USB Driver because the Driver size is tiny.
Download LG USB Driver For Windows
LG Mobile USB Driver allows you to connect your LG Smartphones and Tablets to the Windows computer. We recommend using the latest version of the USB Driver.
Choose your version:
v4.8.0: LG_Mobile_Driver_v18.104.22.168.zip – Latest
How To Install?
- Download LG USB Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the zip package using Winrar or 7zip.
- Firstly, right-click on the Driver setup file, then choose install.
- Secondly, click the next button. Then follow the following steps.
- Now, tick on the accept check box.
- After ticking on the accept check box, then click the following button.
- Now, wait a few minutes to install the USB Driver.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the USB Driver.
Scan: The USB Driver package has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to LG Electronics. Because they created and distributed this Mobile Driver for free.