LPro AIO RamDisk tool helps you bypass passcode or disabled device with the sim network signal on your Apple iPhone devices without jailbreak. The LPro tool also helps you to bypass the iCloud activation lock (Hello Screen).
About LPro Tool
Free Tool: Of course, it is a free tool. But you need to register your device’s ECID.
Best Passcode Bypass Tool: Comparatively, the LPro AIO RamDisk is the best tool for bypassing passcode or disabled iPhone devices because it supports iOS 12-15 or higher.
Best iCloud Bypass Tool: Also it is best tool for bypassing iCloud Activation lock (iOS 12-15x).
Compatible: LPro tool is compatible with Apple MAC OS.
Simple User Interface: The LPro tool is a lightweight application. Likewise, the UI of this tool is straightforward.
Popularity: Comparatively, maximum mobile technicians use this tool for bypassing disabled passcode on their Apple devices.
Download LPro AIO RamDisk For MAC OS
LPro AIO RamDisk allows you to bypass iCloud, passcode, or disable iPhone with the sim network signal on iOS 12-15x or higher. We recommend using the latest version of this tool for MAC OS.
Choose any version:
v3.0: LPro_AIO_RamDisk_V3.0.zip – For MAC OS
v3.1: LPro_AIO_RamDisk_V3.1.zip – For MAC OS
v3.5: LPro_AIO_RamDisk_V3.5.zip – For MAC OS
v3.6: LPro_AIO_RamDisk_V3.6.zip – For MAC OS – Latest
How To Bypass Passcode Using The LPro AIO RamDisk
- Download and install LPro AIO RamDisk on your MAC computer or laptop.
- Firstly, open the tool, then connect your iPhone to DFU mode.
- Secondly, click on the Run pwnDFU, then Run Ramdisk.
- Now, click on the Check SSH. Then, follow the following steps.
- Thirdly, click on the Backup Activation. After clicking on the Backup Activation, your device’s activation file, baseband file, and notification file will save automatically on your MAC computer. Then, follow the following steps.
- In this step, factory reset your device. If you can’t reset your device, then flash your device using iTunes or 3U Tools.
- After flashing your device, again click on the following button: Run pwnDFU > Run Ramdisk > Then, Check SSH.
- Finally, click on Restore Activation to activate your device with the sim network signal.
Caution: After backup your activation file, you must check the backup folder that activation files had successfully backed up on your computer. i.e., activation file, baseband file, and notification file.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of this tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to LPro Team. Because they created and distributed this fantastic tool. i.e., LPro AIO RamDisk.