Nokia USB Driver helps you connect your Nokia mobile devices to the computer. The USB Driver also allows you to flash, unlock, and repair your Nokia smartphones and tablets.
Feature Of Nokia USB Driver
Fix Driver Issue: The Driver helps you fix the driver issue on your Windows computer without installing the Nokia PC Suite application.
Compatible: This Nokia Driver is compatible with Windows OS (Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11).
Easy To Install: You can easily install this USB Driver on your computer because the installation process is straightforward.
No Need To Install Manually: This driver installation process is straightforward, so there is no need to install it manually on Device Manager.
Small USB Driver: It is a lightweight USB Driver because the Driver size is tiny.
Download Nokia USB Driver For Windows
Nokia Mobile USB Driver allows you to connect your Nokia Smartphones and Tablets to the Windows computer without installing the Nokia PC Suite Application. We recommend using the latest version of the USB Driver.
Choose your version:
How To Install?
- Download Nokia USB Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the zip package using Winrar or 7zip.
- Firstly, right-click on the Driver setup file, then choose install.
- Secondly, click the next button. Then follow the following steps.
- Now, tick on the accept check box.
- After ticking on the accept check box, then click the following button.
- Now, wait a few minutes to install the USB Driver.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the USB Driver.
Scan: The USB Driver package has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to HMD Global. Because they created and distributed this Nokia Driver for free.