Avenger MTK Tool v0.8.1 (Latest version)
Avenger MTK helps you flash or unlock your Android Smartphones and Tablets powered by the MTK chipset. The Avenger MTK tool also allows you to reset FRP, screen locks, and repair IMEI issues.
You will get the latest, and the previous version of the Avenger MTK setup file on this page. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the MTK Tool, MTK USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Avenger MTK
Latst Update: 17th May 2023
|File Size:||180 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of Avenger MTK
Flash Stock ROM: The MTK tool helps you flash scatter firmware on MediaTek-powered devices.
Reset FRP: The Avenger MTK tool also helps reset the FRP lock.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face locks. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Repair IMEI Issue: The MTK tool also helps you fix the IMEI null or Invalid IMEI issue.
How To Use?
- Download Avenger MTK on your computer then installs it.
- Then, install MediaTek USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the Avenger MTK tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to Flasher tab > Now, click on the Load Scatter > Then, choose Scatter firmware > Click on flash > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to Service tab > Then, choose Reset FRP > Now, click on Format FS > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to Service tab > Then, choose Smart Reset > Now, click on Format FS > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Screen Lock Reset Without Data Loss: Go to Service tab > Then, choose only Screen Lock Reset > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
- Repair IMEI: Go to Security tab > Then, input original IMEI > Then, click on the Repair > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the MTK tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to Infinity Team. Because they created and distributed this Avenger MTK tool.
USB Driver: We have shared some USB drivers for connecting your mobile device to the computer. i.e., MediaTek USB Driver and Qcommtk Driver.