Avenger Qualcomm v0.13.2 (Latest version)
Avenger Qualcomm helps you flash or unlock your Android Smartphones and Tablets powered by Qualcomm chipset. The Avenger Qualcomm tool also allows you to reset FRP, screen locks, and repair IMEI issues.
You will get the latest and previous versions of the Avenger Qualcomm setup file on this page. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the Qualcomm Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Avenger Qualcomm
Latst Update: 17th May 2023
|File Size:||163 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of Avenger Qualcomm
Flash Stock ROM: The Qualcomm tool helps you flash XML firmware on Qualcomm-powered devices.
Reset FRP: The Qualcomm tool also helps reset the FRP lock.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face locks. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Repair IMEI Issue: The Qualcomm tool also helps you fix the IMEI null or Invalid IMEI issue.
How To Use?
- Download Avenger Qualcomm on your computer.
- Then, install Qualcomm USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the Qualcomm tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to the Flasher tab > Then, choose XML firmware > Connect your device in EDL mode > Click on Flash.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to the Main tab > Now, choose FRP (Generic Mode – EDL) > Then, connect your device in EDL mode > Now, click on Reset FRP.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to Main tab > Now, choose Factory Reset (Generic Reset Mode) > Then, connect your device in EDL mode > Now, click on Factory Reset.
- Repair IMEI: Go to IMEI-QCN-SimLock tab > Now, input original IMEI > Then, connect your device in diag mode > Now, click on Write.
- Write QCN File: Go to IMEI-QCN-SimLock tab > Then, connect your device in diag mode > Now, click on Restore on the QCN section.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the Qualcomm tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to Avenger Team. Because they created and distributed this Avenger Qualcomm tool.