CM2 QLM Setup v1.16 (Latest version)
CM2 QLM helps you flash or unlock your Android Smartphones and Tablets powered by Qualcomm chipset. The CM2 QLM tool also allows you to reset FRP, screen locks, and repair IMEI issues.
You will get the latest and previous versions of the CM2 QLM setup file on this page. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the Qualcomm Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download CM2 QLM
Latst Update: 17th May 2023
|File Size:||107 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of CM2 QLM
Flash Stock ROM: The Qualcomm tool helps you flash XML firmware on Qualcomm-powered devices.
Reset FRP: The Qualcomm tool also helps reset the FRP lock.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face locks. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Repair IMEI Issue: The QLM tool also helps you fix the IMEI null or Invalid IMEI issue.
How To Use?
- Download CM2 QLM on your computer.
- Then, install Qualcomm USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the QLM tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to the Flash tab > Then, choose XML firmware > Connect your device in EDL mode > Click on Flash.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to the Service tab > Now, choose FRP > Then, connect your device in EDL mode > Now, click on Format FS.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to Service tab > Now, choose Full Wipe > Then, connect your device in EDL mode > Now, click on Format FS.
- Repair IMEI: Go to Service tab > Now, input original IMEI > Then, connect your device in diag mode > Now, click on Repair IMEI.
- Write QCN File: Go to Service tab > Then, connect your device in diag mode > Now, click on Write QCN.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the QLM tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to Infinity Team. Because they created and distributed this CM2 QLM tool.
USB Driver: We have shared some USB drivers for connecting your mobile device to the computer. i.e., Qualcomm USB Driver and QcommMtk USB Driver.