CM2 SP2 Setup v2.14 (Latest version)
CM2 SP2 helps you flash or unlock your Android Smartphones and Tablets powered by the SpreadTrum chipset. The CM2 Unisoc/SPD2 Module tool also allows you to reset FRP, screen locks, and repair IMEI issues.
You will get the latest and the previous version of the CM2 SP2 setup file on this page. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the SP2 Tool, SPD USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download CM2 SP2
Latst Update: 3rd Aug 2023
|File Size:||48 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of CM2 SP2
Flash Stock ROM: The SP2 tool helps you flash PAC or XML firmware on SpreadTrum-powered devices.
Reset FRP: The CM2 SP2 tool also helps reset the FRP lock.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face locks. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Repair IMEI Issue: The SP2 tool also helps you fix the IMEI null or Invalid IMEI issue.
How To Use?
- Download CM2 SP2 on your computer, then installs it.
- Then, install SpreadTrum USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the CM2 SP2 tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to the Firmware Flasher tab > Now, click on the Load Firmware > Then, choose PAC firmware > Click on flash > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset FRP: Go to the Service tab > Then, click on the Reset FRP > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to the Service tab > Then, click on the Format FS > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Repair IMEI: Go to the Service tab > Then, input the original IMEI number > Now, click on the Repair > Connect your device to Flash mode.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the SP2 tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to Infinity Team. Because they created and distributed this CM2 SP2 tool.
SPD/Unisoc USB Driver: If you are looking for SPD/Unisoc USB Driver for Windows. Then, click here to get SPD/Unisoc USB Driver.