How To Remove Samsung FRP Lock Using SamFw Tool
On this page, you will learn to reset the FRP lock using SamFw Tool. We have shared the FRP reset instruction about using the SamFw Tool. Also, we have shared the necessary resources in this tutorial.
Reset Samsung FRP Lock Using SamFw Tool
- Download SamFw Tool and Samsung USB Driver on your Windows computer.
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If already installed, just follow the following steps.
- Install SamFw Tool on your computer.
- Now, open the tool. After opening the tool, you will see the following interface.
- Now, connect your device to Test mode. For Test mode, click on emergency and dial *#0*# on your Samsung device. There is no need to click any menu on the device. Just follow the following steps.
- In this step, click on the Remove FRP (security older than August 2022).
- After clicking on the Remove FRP (security older than August 2022), the tool will read your device information. Then, you will see a popup message. Just click on ALREADY OPEN TEST MODE!.
- After clicking on the ALREADY OPEN TEST MODE!, USB debugging will automatically enable on your device. Now, tick Always allow from this computer, then click OK.
- In this step, the FRP lock will remove automatically. You will see the Removing...OK message and your Samsung device will reboot automatically.
Congratulations! You have successfully reset the FRP lock from your Samsung device using the SamFw Tool.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the SamFw Tool because the newest version contains many features.
Display Blinking Issue: If you are facing a display blinking issue. Then, hard reset your device.
Emergency Menu Not Showing?: If the emergency menu is not available on your device, just flash your device using the latest firmware.
Tool Credit: Full credit goes to Samfw.com. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.