LPro AIO RamDisk Tool v5.1 (Mac OS)
LPro AIO RamDisk tool helps you bypass passcode or disabled device with the sim network signal on your Apple iPhone devices without jailbreak. The LPro tool also helps you to bypass the iCloud activation lock (Hello Screen).
On this page, you will find the latest and the previous version to download the LPro AIO RamDisk tool for MAC OS. We have shared the instrument as a zip package with a bypassing tutorial.
Download LPro AIO RamDisk
Latst Update: 16th Feb 2024
|Get Previous Version
About LPro Tool
Best Passcode Bypass Tool: Comparatively, the LPro AIO RamDisk is the best tool for bypassing passcode or disabled iPhone devices because it supports iOS 12-15 or higher.
Best iCloud Bypass Tool: Also it is the best tool for bypassing iCloud Activation lock (iOS 12-15x).
Compatible: LPro tool is compatible with Apple MAC OS.
Simple User Interface: The LPro tool is a lightweight application. Likewise, the UI of this tool is straightforward.
Popularity: Comparatively, maximum mobile technicians use this tool for bypassing disabled passcode on their Apple devices.
How To Use?
- Download and install LPro AIO RamDisk on your MAC computer or laptop.
- Firstly, open the tool, then connect your iPhone to DFU mode.
- Secondly, click on the Run pwnDFU, then Run Ramdisk.
- Now, click on the Check SSH. Then, follow the following steps.
- Thirdly, click on the Backup Activation. After clicking on the Backup Activation, your device’s activation file, baseband file, and notification file will save automatically on your MAC computer. Then, follow the following steps.
- In this step, factory reset your device. If you can’t reset your device, then flash your device using iTunes or 3U Tools.
- After flashing your device, again click on the following button: Run pwnDFU > Run Ramdisk > Then, Check SSH.
- Finally, click on Restore Activation to activate your device with the sim network signal.
Caution: After backup your activation file, you must check the backup folder that the activation files had successfully backed up on your computer. i.e., activation file, baseband file, and notification file.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of this tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to LPro Team. Because they created and distributed this fantastic tool. i.e., LPro AIO RamDisk.