Nokia HMD DeviceKit 18.104.22.168 (Latest version)
Nokia HMD DeviceKit tool helps to install official stock ROM on Nokia Android devices. Not only installing stock ROM but also helps to unlock FRP lock, SIM lock, Bootloader lock, and Screen locks.
On the current page, you will get the direct link to download HMD DeviceKit for Windows. We have shared it as a zip package, including the USB Driver.
Download Nokia HMD DeviceKit
Latst Update: 21st May 2023
|File Size:||130 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Advantage Of the HMD DeviceKit Tool
Firmware Update: HMD DeviceKit allows you to update or reinstall firmware on your device.
Fastboot To EDL: The most useful feature of this tool is rebooting your device fastboot to edl mode. There is no need test point for the reboot to edl mode.
One Click Reset FRP: Only a single click need to reset FRP lock to fastboot mode.
One Click Reset Screen Locks: Only a single click need to reset Screen locks to fastboot mode.
SIM Lock: Also the tool allows to unlock SIM lock.
Unlock/Relock Bootloader: The DeviceKit also allows to unlock/relock your device's bootloader.
How To Use HMD DeviceKit Tool?
- Download and install it on your computer.
- Then, install USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Firmware Update: Click on Firmware Update > Now, click Select ROM and choose stock ROM > Connect your device to Fastboot mode > Click on Flash.
- Reset FRP: Connect your device to Fastboot mode > Now, click on FRP erase.
- Reset Screen Locks: Connect your device to Fastboot mode > Now, click on Factory reset.
- Unlock Bootloader: Connect your device to Fastboot mode > Now, click on Lock/Unlock Bootloader.
- Fastboot To EDL: Connect your device to Fastboot mode > Now, click on Reboot EDL mode.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the HMD DeviceKit Tool. Because some latest device doesn’t support the old version.
Scan: The tool has no virus/malware. Because multiple virus detection engine has scanned it. Then, we upload it to our site.
Credit: Full credit goes to HMD Global. Because they created and distributed this tool.
USB Driver: We have shared some USB drivers for connecting your device to the Windows PC. i.e., MediaTek USB Driver, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Fastboot/ADB USB Driver.