SamFirms FRP Tool v2.7.1 (Latest version)
SamFirms FRP Tool helps remove FRP lock on Samsung Android mobile devices. The tool also helps to change CSC, disable Knox, reset to factory default, and install Samsung stock ROM.
On this page, you will find the latest and the previous version of the SamFirms FRP Tool. We have shared it as a zip package that included the Samsung USB driver and Tutorial.
Download SamFirms FRP Tool
Latst Update: 2nd Jun 2023
|File Size:||13 MB|
|Previous:||No Previous Version Found!|
How To Use SamFirms FRP Tool?
- Download and install SamFirms Tool on your computer.
- Install Samsung USB Driver. Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device. If already installed, then ignore this step.
- Firstly, open the tool. Then connect your Samsung device to MTP mode.
- Secondly, click on the emergency menu then dial *#0*#.
- After dialing the *#0*# on emergency, you will see the test menu. There is nothing to do. Just, follow the following steps.
- Thirdly, go to Test Mode on the tool and click on Remove FRP.
- In this step, ADB will start automatically on your device. If your device needs ADB permission, then click OK. Otherwise, you can’t reset the FRP lock.
- After allowing the ADB permission, the FRP lock will erase automatically.
- After erasing the FRP lock, just set up your device. If you face any issues setting up your device, then factory reset your device.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the SamFirms FRP Tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The tool has no virus/malware. Because multiple virus detection engine has scanned it. Then, we upload it to our site.
Credit: Full credit goes to samfirms.com. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.
Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for Samsung USB Driver for Windows. Then, click here to get Samsung USB Driver.