SamFw FRP Tool v4.7.1 (Latest version)
SamFw FRP Tool helps remove FRP lock on Samsung Android mobile devices. The FRP reset tool is the best tool that works on the latest Android OS. As well as, it works on the latest security patch level too.
On this page, you will find the latest and the previous version of the SamFw FRP Reset Tool. We have shared it as a zip package that included the tools, driver, and tutorial.
Download SamFw Tool
Latst Update: 30th May 2023
|File Size:||54 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
About SamFw FRP Tool
Free Tool: Of course, it is a free tool. As well as, there is no activation fee.
Best FRP Reset Tool: Comparatively, it is the best Samsung MTP FRP reset tool.
Compatible: SamFw FRP Reset Tool is compatible with Windows computers (Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11).
Simple User Interface: It is a lightweight application. Likewise, the UI of this tool is straightforward.
Popularity: Comparatively, maximum mobile technicians use this tool for unlocking the FRP lock on their Samsung devices.
How To Use?
- Download and install SamFw FRP Reset Tool on your computer.
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device. If already installed, then ignore this step.
- Firstly, open the tool, then connect your Samsung locked device to MTP mode.
- Secondly, go to emergency, then dial *#0*#. Otherwise, it doesn’t work correctly.
- After dialing the *#0*# on emergency, you will see the service menu. There is nothing to do. Then, follow the following steps.
- Thirdly, click on the Remove FRP.
- In this step, ADB will start automatically on your device. If your device needs ADB permission, then click OK. Otherwise, you can’t reset the FRP lock.
- After allowing the ADB permission, the FRP lock will erase automatically.
- After erasing the FRP lock, just set up your device. If you face any issues setting up your device, then factory reset your device.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the SamFw FRP Tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: SamFw Tool is created and distributed by samfw.com. So, full credit goes to them for sharing it for free.
Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for Samsung USB Driver for Windows. Then, click here to get Samsung USB Driver.