UFI Box Setup File v126.96.36.19962 (Latest version)
UFI ToolBox helps you flash, unlock, and repair your Android Smartphones and Tablets. The UFI ToolBox also allows repair or repartition on the eMMC and UFS memory chip.
You will get the latest and previous versions of the UFI ToolBox setup file on this page. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the UFI Tool, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download UFI Box Setup
Latst Update: 17th May 2023
|File Size:||290 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of UFI ToolBox
Flash Stock ROM: The eMMC repairing Tool helps install stock ROM and dump files on an eMMC memory chip.
Reset FRP: The eMMC repairing tool also helps reset the FRP lock by connecting the eMMC memory chip to the computer.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face locks. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Mi Account Bypass: This tool can easily bypass the Mi account lock.
Repartition: The eMMC tool helps repair or repartition your device’s memory chip.
How To Use?
- Download UFI ToolBox on your computer.
- Then, install the USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the eMMC Tool. Then connect your eMMC memory chip.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to the Factory Image tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, choose stock ROM > Click on Write.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to the USER AREA Part tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, click on the Special Task > Choose FRP.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to the USER AREA Part tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, click on the Special Task > Choose Factory Reset.
- MI Account Lock Reset: Go to the USER AREA Part tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, click on the Special Task > Choose Reset MI Account.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the UFI Tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The installer file has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to Mart-view Team. Because they created and distributed this UFI ToolBox.
Video Tutorial: We have shared the tutorial with a full video. Click here to watch the Video Tutorial.