UMT eMMC Tool v0.4.1 (Latest version)
UMT eMMC Tool helps you flash, unlock, and repair your Android Smartphones and Tablets. The UMT eMMC Tool also allows repair or repartition on the eMMC memory chip.
On this page, you will get the latest and the previous version of the UMT eMMC Tool. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the eMMC Tool, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download UMT eMMC Tool
Latst Update: 17th May 2023
|File Size:||117 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of UMT eMMC Tool
Flash Stock ROM: The eMMC Tool helps install stock ROM on an eMMC memory chip.
Reset FRP: The eMMC tool also helps reset the FRP lock by connecting the eMMC memory chip to the computer.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face locks. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Repartition: The eMMC tool also helps repair or repartition your device’s memory chip.
How To Use?
- Download UMT eMMC Tool on your computer.
- Then, install the USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the eMMC Tool. Then connect your eMMC memory chip.
- Flash Stock ROM or Dump File: Go to the Partition Tool tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, choose stock ROM or Dump File > Click on Write.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to the Service tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, tick on the Reset FRP > Click on Execute.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to the Service tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, tick on the Format User Data > Click on Execute.
- MI Account Lock Reset: Go to the Partition Tool tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, wipe Persist Partition or replace it with a new suitable Persist file > Click on Write.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the eMMC Tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to UMT Team. Because they created and distributed this UMT eMMC Tool.
USB Driver: We have shared some USB drivers for connecting your mobile device to the computer. i.e., MediaTek USB Driver and Qualcomm USB Driver.