UMT MTK2 Setup File v0.5 (Latest version)
UMT MTK2 helps you flash or unlock your Android Smartphones and Tablets powered by the MTK chipset. The UMT MTK2 tool also allows you to reset FRP, screen locks, and repair IMEI issues.
You will get the latest, and the previous version of the UMT MTK2 setup file on this page. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the MTK Tool, MTK USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download UMT MTK2
Latst Update: 3rd Aug 2023
|File Size:||32 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of UMT MTK2
Flash Stock ROM: The MTK2 tool helps you flash scatter firmware on MediaTek-powered devices.
Reset FRP: The UMT MTK2 tool also helps reset the FRP lock.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face lock. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
MI Account Reset: Comparatively, it is the best tool for unlocking the Xiaomi MI account lock on MediaTek devices.
Repair IMEI Issue: The MTK2 tool also helps you fix the IMEI null or Invalid IMEI issue.
How To Use?
- Download UMT MTK2 on your computer then installs it.
- Then, install MediaTek USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the UMT MTK2 tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to Flash tab > Now, click on the SCA > Then, choose Scatter firmware > Click on flash > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to Service tab > Then, choose your device model > Now, click on Reset FRP > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to Service tab > Then, choose your device model > Now, click on Format FS > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Screen Lock Reset Without Data Loss: Go to Service tab > Then, choose your device model > Now, click on Screen Lock Disable Without Data Loss > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
- MI Account Lock Reset: Go to Service tab > Then, choose your Xiaomi device model > Now, click on Reset MI Acc (New) > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Repair IMEI: Go to Service tab > Then, choose your device model > Now, input original IMEI > Then, click on the Repair > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the MTK2 tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to UMT Team. Because they created and distributed this UMT MTK2 tool.
Alternative Method: Not only our site but also you can download it using UMT Support Access tool.