UMT QcFire Setup File v8.7 (Latest version)
UMT QcFire helps you flash or unlock your Android Smartphones and Tablets powered by Qualcomm chipset. The UMT QcFire tool also allows you to reset FRP, screen locks, and repair IMEI issues.
On this page, you will get the latest and the previous version of the UMT QcFire. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the QcFire Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download UMT QcFire
Latst Update: 22nd May 2023
|File Size:||279 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of UMT QcFire
Flash Stock ROM: The QcFire tool helps you flash XML firmware on Qualcomm-powered devices. As well as, you can quickly flash Nokia NB0 and Xiaomi Fastboot ROM.
Reset FRP: The QcFire tool also helps reset the FRP lock.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face locks. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
MI Account Reset: Comparatively, it is the best tool for unlocking the Xiaomi MI account lock.
Repair IMEI Issue: The QcFire tool also helps you fix the IMEI null or Invalid IMEI issue.
How To Use?
- Download UMT QcFire on your computer.
- Then, install Qualcomm USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the QcFire tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to Flasher tab > Now, tick mark on program check box > Then, choose XML firmware > Connect your device in EDL mode > Click on Flash.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to Read & Tool’s tab > Now, choose device model > Then, connect your device in EDL mode > Now, click on Reset FRP.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to Read & Tool’s tab > Now, choose device model > Then, connect your device in EDL mode > Now, click on Format FS.
- Screen Lock Reset Without Data Loss: Go to Read & Tool’s tab > Now, choose device model > Then, connect your device in EDL mode > Now, click on Screen Lock Reset without Data Loss.
- MI Account Lock Reset: Go to Xiaomi Spacial tab > Now, choose device model > Then, connect your device in EDL mode > Now, click on Reset MI Account (New).
- Repair IMEI: Go to Read & Tool’s tab > Now, input original IMEI > Then, connect your device in diag mode > Now, click on Repair IMEI.
- Enable Diag: Go to Read & Tool’s tab > Then, connect your device in ADB mode > Now, click on Enable Diag.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the QcFire tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The setup file has no virus/malware. Because multiple virus detection engine has scanned it.
Credit: Full credit goes to UMT Team. Because they created and distributed this UMT QcFire tool.
Alternative Method: Not only our site but also you can download it using UMT Support Access tool.
USB Driver: We have shared some USB drivers for connecting your mobile device to the computer. i.e., Qualcomm USB Driver and Fastboot Driver.