UMT Unisoc Tool v0.4 (Latest version)
UMT Unisoc helps you flash or unlock your Android Smartphones and Tablets powered by the SpreadTrum chipset. The Unisoc/SPRD Module tool also allows you to reset FRP, screen locks, and repair IMEI issues.
You will get the latest and the previous version of the UMT Unisoc setup file on this page. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the Unisoc Tool, SPD USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download UMT Unisoc Tool
Latst Update: 17th May 2023
|File Size:||117 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of UMT Unisoc Tool
Flash Stock ROM: The Unisoc tool helps you flash PAC or XML firmware on SpreadTrum-powered devices.
Reset FRP: The UMT Unisoc tool also helps reset the FRP lock.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face lock. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Repair IMEI Issue: The Unisoc tool also helps you fix the IMEI null or Invalid IMEI issue.
How To Use?
- Download UMT Unisoc on your computer, then installs it.
- Then, install SpreadTrum USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the UMT Unisoc tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to the Firmware Flasher tab > Now, click on the Load Firmware > Then, choose PAC firmware > Click on flash > Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to the Flash Mode tab > Then, click on the Reset FRP > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to the Flash Mode tab > Then, click on the Format FS > Connect your device to Flash mode.
- Repair IMEI: Go to the Flash Mode tab > Then, input the original IMEI number > Now, click on the Repair > Connect your device to Flash mode.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the Unisoc tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to UMT Team. Because they created and distributed this UMT Unisoc tool.
Unisoc/SPD USB Driver: If you are looking for Unisoc/SPD USB Driver for Windows. Then, click here to get Unisoc/SPD USB Driver.