Qualcomm USB Driver (9008) helps you connect your Qualcomm-powered devices to the computer. The USB Driver also allows you to flash, unlock, and repair your Qualcomm-powered smartphones and tablets.
Feature Of QLM USB Driver
Fix Driver Issue: The Driver helps you fix the driver issue on your Windows computer without installing any PC Suite application.
Compatible: This USB Driver is compatible with Windows OS (Windows x64 and x86 bit).
Easy To Install: You can easily install this USB Driver on your computer because the installation process is straightforward.
No Need To Install Manually: This driver installation process is straightforward, so there is no need to install it manually on Device Manager.
Small USB Driver: It is a lightweight USB Driver because the Driver size is tiny.
Download Qualcomm USB Driver For Windows
QLM USB Driver allows you to connect your devices powered by Qualcomm SOC to the Windows computer. We recommend using the latest version of the USB Driver.
Choose your Driver version:
QDLoader 9008 (32/86 bit): QDLoader_HS-USB Driver_32bit_Setup.zip
QDLoader 9008 (64 bit): QDLoader_HS-USB Driver_64bit_Setup.zip
CM2 QLM (32 and 64 bit): InfinityBox_update_CM2QLM_Drivers_v1.01.7z
How To Install?
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the zip package using Winrar or 7zip.
- Firstly, right-click on the Driver setup file, then choose install.
- Secondly, click the next button. Then follow the following steps.
- Now, tick on the accept check box.
- After ticking on the accept check box, then click the following button.
- Now, wait a few minutes to install the USB Driver.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the USB Driver.
Scan: The USB Driver package has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to Qualcomm inc. Because they created and distributed this Qualcomm QDLoader HS-USB Driver 9008 for free.