S-SamFRP Tool helps remove FRP lock on Samsung Android mobile devices. S-Sam FRP is the best tool that works on the latest Android OS. As well as, it works on the latest security patch level too.
About This S-Sam FRP Tool
Free Tool: Of course, it is a free tool. As well as, there is no fee.
Best FRP Reset Tool: Comparatively, it is the best Samsung MTP FRP reset tool.
Compatible: S-SamFRP Tool is compatible with Windows computers (Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11).
Simple User Interface: The S-SamFRP Reset Tool is a lightweight application. Likewise, the UI of this tool is straightforward.
Popularity: Comparatively, maximum mobile technicians use this tool for unlocking the FRP lock on their Samsung devices.
Download S-SamFRP Tool For Windows
S-SamFRP Tool allows you to reset the FRP lock on your Samsung Smartphones and Tablets powered by Android OS.
Choose your version:
How To Use S-SamFRP Tool
- Download and install S-SamFRP Bypass Tool on your computer.
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device. If already installed, then ignore this step.
- Firstly, open the tool, then connect your Samsung locked device in MTP mode.
- Secondly, go to emergency, then dial *#0*#. Otherwise, it doesn’t work correctly.
- After dialing the *#0*# on emergency, you will see the service menu. There is nothing to do. Then, follow the following steps.
- Thirdly, click on the Unlock FRP (Modem COM Port).
- In this step, ADB will start automatically on your device. If your device needs ADB permission, then click OK. Otherwise, you can’t reset the FRP lock.
- After allowing the ADB permission, the FRP lock will erase automatically.
- After erasing the FRP lock, just set up your device. If you face any issues setting up your device, then factory reset your device.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of this tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to S-Server. Because they created and distributed this fantastic S-SamFRP Tool.
Turn Off Windows Defender: Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus. Otherwise, the tool may not work correctly.
Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the Samsung Android Mobile USB Driver, then click here to get Samsung Android USB Driver.