TFT MTP Bypass Tool helps remove FRP lock on Samsung Android mobile devices. TFT MTP FRP tool is the best tool that works on the latest Android OS. As well as, it works on the latest security patch level too.
About TFT MTP Bypass Tool
Free Tool: Of course, it is a free tool. As well as, there is no fee.
Best FRP Reset Tool: Comparatively, it is the best Samsung MTP FRP reset tool.
Zip Password: If you want to extract the tool zip package and need a zip password, use TFT as your zip password.
Installation Password: If you want to install this tool on your Windows computer and need the installation password, use TFT as an installation password.
Compatible: TFT MTP FRP Bypass Tool is compatible with Windows computers (Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11).
Simple User Interface: The TFT MTP Bypass Tool is a lightweight application. Likewise, the UI of this tool is straightforward.
Popularity: Comparatively, maximum mobile technicians use this tool for unlocking the FRP lock on their Samsung devices.
Download TFT MTP Bypass Tool For Windows
TFT MTP Bypass Tool allows you to reset the FRP lock on your Samsung Smartphones and Tablets powered by Android OS.
Choose the following version:
How To Use TFT MTP Bypass Tool
- Download and install TFT MTP FRP Tool on your computer.
- Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device. If already installed, then ignore this step.
- Firstly, open the tool, then connect your Samsung locked device in MTP mode.
- Secondly, go to emergency, then dial *#0*#. Otherwise, it doesn’t work correctly.
- After dialing the *#0*# on emergency, you will see the service menu. There is nothing to do. Then, follow the following steps.
- Thirdly, click on the [COM] Remove FRP 1 Click Auto Enable ADB.
- In this step, ADB will start automatically on your device. If your device needs ADB permission, then click OK. Otherwise, you can’t reset the FRP lock.
- After allowing the ADB permission, the FRP lock will erase automatically.
- After erasing the FRP lock, just set up your device. If you face any issues setting up your device, then factory reset your device.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of this tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to IQ Team. Because they created and distributed this fantastic Samsung FRP reset tool.
Turn Off Windows Defender: Turn off Windows Defender Antivirus. Otherwise, the tool may not work correctly.
Samsung USB Driver: If you are looking for the Samsung Android Mobile USB Driver, then click here to get Samsung Android USB Driver.