UMT eMMC Tool helps you flash, unlock, and repair your Android Smartphones and Tablets. The UMT eMMC Tool also allows repair or repartition on the eMMC memory chip.
Feature Of UMT eMMC Tool
Flash Stock ROM: The eMMC Tool helps install stock ROM on an eMMC memory chip.
Reset FRP Lock: The eMMC tool also helps reset the FRP lock by connecting the eMMC memory chip to the computer.
Reset Screen Lock: Also, the tool helps to unlock Pin, Pattern, and Face lock. Similarly, you can reset the screen lock without data loss.
Mi Account Bypass: You can easily bypass the Mi account lock using this tool.
Repartition: The eMMC tool also helps repair or repartition your device’s memory chip.
Download UMT eMMC Tool For Windows
UMT eMMC Tool allows you to repair, repartition, unlock, and install stock ROM on an eMMC chip. We recommend using the latest version of the eMMC Tool.
Choose Any Version:
v0.4.1: UMTv2_UMTPro_UltimateEMMC_v0.4.1_Setup.zip – Latest
How To Use?
- Download UMT eMMC Tool on your computer.
- Then, install the USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the eMMC Tool. Then connect your eMMC memory chip.
- Flash Stock ROM: Go to the Partition Tool tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, choose stock ROM > Click on Write.
- Reset FRP Lock: Go to the Service tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, tick on the Reset FRP > Click on Execute.
- Reset Screen Lock: Go to the Service tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, tick on the Format User Data > Click on Execute.
MI Account Lock Reset: Go to the Partition Tool tab > Now, click on the Connect > Then, wipe Persist Partition or replace it with a new suitable Persist file > Click on Write.
Note: you can use Persist file from the firmware package.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the eMMC Tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to UMT Team. Because they created and distributed this UMT eMMC Tool.