Unlock Tool is one of the best all-in-one tools for flashing, unlocking, and repairing. As well as this tool also helps to reset the FRP lock and screen locks without data loss.
Unlock Tool allows working on the Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Huawei, Infinix, Tecno, LG, and Nokia devices powered by MediaTek, Qualcomm, and SpreadTrum SOC. Also, the tools allow bypassing the iCloud activation lock or disabled passcode with the full SIM network signal.
Feature Of This Tool
3 Activation Package: It is a paid tool. Of course, you need to activate it. You can activate it for 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year.
Best Tool: Comparatively, it is the best tool for working on Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Samsung, Huawei, Infinix, Tecno, LG, and Nokia devices. You can also quickly flash Xiaomi devices without an authorized Xiaomi account.
Compatible: Unlock Tool is compatible with Windows OS (x64 and x86 bit).
Simple User Interface: It is a lightweight application. Likewise, the UI of this tool is straightforward.
Popularity: Comparatively, maximum mobile technicians use this Unlock Tool for flashing, unlocking, and repairing their devices.
Download Unlock Tool For Windows
Unlock Tool allows you to flash, unlock, and repair your Android devices. Comparatively, it is the best flash tool in 2022 in the GSM Market.
Choose any mirror link (AFH, Mega, or G-Drive):
Download USB Driver (All USB Driver) | Get USB Driver
Get a full tutorial to use Unlock Tool | Get Full Tutorial
How To Use Unlock Tool?
- Download and install Unlock Tool on your computer.
- Install USB Driver on your computer. Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device. If already installed, then ignore this step.
- Now, run the unlocktool.exe.
- Samsung FRP: Go to the Samsung tab > Then, click on the Functions > Connect your device in MTP Mode, then dial *#0*# on emergency > Click on the [COM] Remove FRP .
- MI Account Remove: Go to the Xiaomi tab > Click on the Security, then click on BROM | EDL > Now, choose device model > Connect your device to Flash or EDL Mode > Click on the Reset | Disable MI Cloud.
- Oppo or Vivo Screen Lock Reset: Go to the Oppo or Vivo tab > Now, choose device model > Then, click on the BROM | EDL > Connect your device to Flash or EDL Mode > Click on the Factory Reset + FRP.
- iCloud Bypass: Go to the Apple tab > Then, click on the Hello Screen > Now, connect your device with jailbreak > Click on the UNTETHERED BYPASS.
- Apple Disabled Passcode Bypass: Go to the Apple tab > Then, click on the RAMDISK > Now, connect your device to DFU Mode > Now, click on the BACKUP PASSCODE > If you have successfully backed up the passcode file, then flash your device > Now again, connect your device to DFU Mode > Finally, click on the RESTORE BACKUP for activating your device.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of Unlock Tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to unlocktool.net. Because they created and distributed this fantastic Unlock Tool.