Qcom MTK USB Driver v3.1.9 (Latest)
Qcom MTK USB Driver helps you connect your MediaTek or Qualcomm-powered smartphones to the computer. This USB Driver also helps to fix the “OPPO Preloader” Driver issue on your computer. As well as the USB Driver also allows you to flash, unlock, and repair your Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and IQOO devices.
On this page, you will get the latest and the previous version of the Qcom MTK USB Driver. We have shared the driver as a zip package.
Download Qcom MTK Driver
Latst Update: 17th May 2023
|File Size:||28 MB|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of Qcom MTK USB Driver
- Fix Driver Issue: The Driver helps you fix the driver issue on your Windows computer without installing any PC Suite application.
- Compatible: This USB Driver is compatible with Windows OS (Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11).
- Easy To Install: You can easily install this USB Driver on your computer because the installation process is straightforward.
- No Need To Install Manually: This driver installation process is straightforward, so there is no need to install it manually on Device Manager.
How To Install?
- Download Qcom MTK USB Driver on your computer.
- Then, extract the zip package using Winrar or 7zip.
- Firstly, right-click on the Driver setup file, then choose Install.
- Secondly, click the next button. Then follow the following steps.
- Now, tick on the accept check box.
- After ticking on the accept check box, then click the following button.
- Now, wait a few minutes to install the USB Driver.
[*] Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the USB Driver.
[*] Scan: The USB Driver package has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
[*] Credit: Full credit goes to Oppo Mobile Telecommunications. Because they created and distributed this Qcom MTK USB Driver for free.
[*] More USB Driver: We have shared some USB drivers for connecting your mobile device to the computer. i.e., MTK USB Driver, Qualcomm USB Driver, and SPD USB Driver.