Realme Unisoc Tool v1.3.15 (Latest version)
Realme Unisoc Tool helps to flash .pac firmware on your Realme Unisoc devices without Realme authorized account. It also helps to reset FRP and Screen locks on realme devices powered by Unisoc chipset.
On the current page, you will get the direct link to download Realme Unisoc Download Tool for Windows. We have shared the tool as a zip package, including the Unisoc USB Driver.
Download Realme Unisoc Tool
Latst Update: 19th May 2023
|File Size:||16 MB|
|Previous:||No Previous Version Found!|
Advantage Of This Tool
Flash Multiple Devices: At the same time, you can flash multiple same devices using Realme Unisoc Tool.
Reset FRP Lock: You can easily reset the FRP lock by flashing the FRP file using this tool.
Easy To Use: The tool’s UI is very simple. This makes the tool very easy to use.
Portable Application: It is a portable Application. There is no need to install it on your computer.
No Need Realme Authorized Account: It is a free tool by the Realme. So there is no need any authorized account.
Offline Tool: Realme Unisoc Upgrade Tool is a offline tool, so there is no need internet connection.
How To Flash Stock ROM Using Realme Unisoc Tool?
- Download Realme Unisoc Tool on your computer.
- Then, install Unisoc USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Now, click on the Load packet button and choose .pac stock ROM.
- After loading the stock ROM on the tool, click the Start downloading button.
- Now, press the volume up + volume down buttons together and connect the device via a USB cable.
- Wait a few minutes to complete flashing/installing.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the Realme Unisoc Tool. Because some latest device doesn’t support the old version.
Scan: The tool has no virus/malware. Because multiple virus detection engine has scanned it. Then, we upload it to our site.
Credit: Full credit goes to Realme Mobile Telecommunications Corp. Ltd. Because they created and distributed this tool for free.
SPD/Unisoc USB Driver: If you are looking for SPD/Unisoc USB Driver for Windows. Then, click here to get SPD/Unisoc USB Driver.