Transsion Software Download Tool (MTK & SPD)
Transsion Software Download Tool helps you flash scatter firmware on Tecno, Itel, and Infinix Smartphones and Tablets. The flash tool is also known as the SWD After Sales Tool. It also allows you to flash SPD PAC files too.
On this page, you will get the latest and the previous version of the Software Download Tool. We have shared the Tool as a zip package that contains the SWD After Sales Tool, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download Transsion Software Download Tool
Latst Update: 17th May 2023
|File Name:||Transsion_SoftwareDownload_v5.2009.24.14_SPD .zip|
|File Size:||54 MB|
|Version:||v5.2009.24.14 - SPD (Latest)|
|Previous:||Get Previous Version|
Feature Of Transsion Software Download Tool
Flash Stock ROM: The Flash Tool helps you flash stock ROM (Firmware) on smartphones powered by MTK and SPD chipsets.
Easy To Use: The Flash Tool UI is very straightforward. So you can quickly flash stock ROM on your devices using this Tool.
Official Tool: It is an official flash tool by Transsion for flashing stock ROM on Tecno, Itel, and Infinix devices. Similarly, you can also flash other devices powered by MTK or SPD chipset.
How To Use?
- Download Transsion Software Download Tool on your computer.
- Then, install the USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open Flash Tool (SWD_AfterSales.exe). Then follow the following steps.
- Secondly, click on the firmware loading button (setting button). Then choose stock ROM.
- Thirdly, click on the Start button. Then follow the following steps.
- Now, connect your device to Flash mode.
- Now, wait a few minutes for complete flashing.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the Flash Tool and flashing stock ROM without the preloader file.
Scan: The Flash Tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to Transsion inc. Because they created and distributed this Transsion Software Download Tool for free.
USB Driver: We have shared some USB drivers for connecting your mobile device to the computer. i.e., MediaTek USB Driver and SPD USB Driver.