UMT FRP Tool v0.5.1 (Latest version)
UMT FRP Tool helps you reset the FRP lock on Smartphones and Tablets powered by Android OS. The UMT FRP module is the best tool for unlocking FRP locks on Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Infinix, iTel, and Tecno devices.
On this page, you will get the latest and the previous version of the UMT FRP Tool. We have also shared the tool as a zip package containing the FRP Tool, USB Driver, and Tutorial.
Download UMT FRP Tool
Latst Update: 17th May 2023
|File Size:||173 MB|
|Previous:||No Previous Version Found!|
Feature Of UMT FRP Tool
Samsung FRP Reset: You can easily reset the FRP lock on your Samsung device. As well as, you can easily reset FRP on the 2022 security patch level.
Oppo FRP Reset: The FRP Tool also helps reset the FRP lock on Oppo devices powered by MTK or Qualcomm chipset.
Vivo FRP Reset: This tool can easily unlock the Vivo FRP lock.
Tecno FRP Reset: The FRP Tool supports all Tecno devices powered by MTK chipset.
How To Use?
- Download and install UMT FRP Tool on your computer.
- Then, install the USB Driver. If already installed, then skip this step.
- Firstly, open the UMT FRP Tool. Then follow the following steps.
- Samsung FRP Reset: Choose device model > Then, connect your Samsung device to MTP mode > Click on the Reset FRP.
- Oppo FRP Reset: Choose device model > Then, connect your Oppo device to Flash or EDL mode > Click on the Reset FRP.
- Vivo FRP Reset: Choose device model > Then, connect your Vivo device to Flash or EDL mode > Click on the Reset FRP.
- Tecno FRP Reset: Choose device model > Then, connect your Tecno device to Flash mode > Click on the Reset FRP.
Recommend: We recommend using the latest version of the FRP Tool because the newest version contains many features.
Scan: The Flash tool has no malware. Because firstly, we scanned it using the Kaspersky Antivirus, then we uploaded it online.
Credit: Full credit goes to UMT Team. Because they created and distributed this UMT FRP Tool.
USB Driver: We have shared some USB drivers for connecting your mobile device to the computer. i.e., MediaTek USB Driver, Qualcomm USB Driver, Samsung USB Driver, and LG USB Driver.